About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beautiful fabrics


Hi,
A lovely parcel of beautiful fabrics arrived in the post yesterday! The latest "Homespun" magazine has a fantastic project named "Breast of Friends Quilt" in which a number of well known quilters have contributed squares made from the gorgeous "In the Pink II" range of fabrics from Leutenegger. All in memory of those affected by breast cancer. I really loved the idea of the quilt and like the first two designs in the magazine, so ordered some fabrics to start - hopefully will keep on track and be finished in time for "Pink" month in October! The first two blocks are designed and made by Leanne Beasley and Bronwyn Hayes. It is so nice to run your hand over crisp new fabrics in such lovely colours! So... here they are! If you click on the photo and enlarge it you can see how pretty they are.
Fiona x

1 comment:

  1. They do look lovely. Just as well I have ordered some! Your blog is looking so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!