About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Desk

Hi. This is a part of my work area where I try to be creative! Since moving to our new house a little while ago, I don't really have as much room, but my husband will tell you that my needlework has taken over in every room! My sewing machine is hidden under the cover, Henry the Teddy was a gift from my friend Karen (and made by her) about 8 years ago, and one of my work baskets is full of bits and pieces I am working on at the moment! It looks pretty tidy at the moment - but it wasn't before I took the photo! Have a great day!
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You must be enjoying a Wednesday off or you're blogging from work! I would love to swap your nice neat desk for my mess, time to clean up and get onto some new projects. I have a couple of birthday gifts to whip up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!