About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rock Pools


Hi,
Wandering along the beach I came across some really interesting rock pools which lend themselves to a bit of creative embroidery. The colours were amazing and really interesting patterns had been created by the time and tides. Am playing with a design in my head - just need to transfer it to paper! So very hot here today - came home from work and went straight to the beach for a swim - so refreshing and relaxing - just what we needed!
Fiona x

1 comment:

  1. Cute anemones! Lunch was great, wasn't hungry tonight probably just too hot but I did have the fresh fish Edward caught this morning, very good. I see the quote has moved up the list, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!