About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday at the Beach


Hello! I live on the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales and after spending a lovely morning at the beach (see photo of our beach) with David (husband), Sylvia and Bruce, I am attempting to start my own blog! So here goes ........... hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I think you might 'live' rather than 'love', or maybe either/or both! Hope you have as much fun blogging as I have had over the last couple of years. It's a wonderful way to meet like minded people from all over the creative world. Have fun! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much information Fiona!!!!
    As you can see we are safely home.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!