About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Bag Lady!

Hi,
You will soon know why I am often called "the Bag Lady"! I love making bags of any description and here is my "stuffing bag". A combination of patchwork and embroidered pieces with a bit of antique lace on the reverse side and some fairly bold colours! It holds all my fibrefill stuffing for filling small hangings, miniature teddy bears, small cushions and pillows etc etc. So much nicer than a plastic bag and so much more environmentally friendly!
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! There is no end to your talents. I wish I could join your ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!