About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, February 27, 2009

Beth's Floss Box

Hi,
How nice and neat and tidy is Beth's floss box?? I do wish I could keep mine this tidy! I have three full boxes which just hold my DMC stranded cottons! They are however all in numerical order and relatively organised! What is your floss box like?
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. My DMC floss used to be in a large Plano tackle box, but I'm in the process of changing over to Floss-Away plastic bags.

    I'm hoping that will take care of the crinkles from wrapping the floss on those little cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a Plano tackle box like Dee. The crinkles bother me but I'm just not ready to change out, yet. All my Kreiniks, silks, rayons,& other odd fibers are kept in Floss-Away bags. I have a backup of DMC cotton floss in Thread Beds & I've even tried the DMC Stitch Bows.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!