About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coffee Mug Bag

Hi,
First night back at Embroidery and I left something very important at home! When the time came to enjoy my cup of coffee I realised I had left my stitched coffee mug bag at home which holds one of my favourite mugs. Pockets in the side hold my "special" tea bags (green tea with moroccan mint). Nice little stitched patterns around the outside too! It is now in my basket ready for stitching in the morning!
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!

    The green tea with Moroccan mint sounds good too.

    I'm an Earl Grey kind of girl, but I've been spreading my wings this year and trying different flavors of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog tonight and I'm so glad that I did. Your work is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea, Fiona. So much nicer having your own mug and such a lovely mug bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!