About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ladies at Work!

Hi,
Here are some my stitching ladies hard at work! Lots of wonderful friendships have been made through stitching and my ladies are no exception! Quite a lot of chatting goes on and not always lots of stitching but it doesn't really matter!
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes our stitching group gets a little chatty too. Then not much stitching gets done either. But we DO have fun. I am fortunate to have a group for each -- one for knitting and one for cross stitch.

    Your group looks like a bunch of VERY nice ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, It's Paula (Jacks mum) from Tuesday night, just letting you know Jack and I had a great time, and we love the blog... Its great that you have pics up for the next project, I was trying to remember how it looked to bring the right fabric along. Anyway, see you next week.
    PS. I finished my scissor keeper in pinks, a pic will be on my blog that I started today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!