About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, February 2, 2009

Special Friends Stitching

Hi,
Here is a lovely needlecase and scissor holder made for me last Christmas by my friend Sylvia. It is just gorgeous and is a design by Lynette Anderson. Sylvia has just started her own blog ("Time to Stitch") this past weekend and she can be found at http://sylviastitch.blogspot.com/. Have a look at her lovely embroidery, needlework and patchwork! We have now been stitching together for about 26 years and about 2 hours of distance between us doesn't ever seem to stop us!
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Fiona, for mentioning the blog and showing the needlecase. It has been a great 26 years of stitching all manner of things!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!