About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tuesday Night ladies!

Hi,
These ladies always keep me in stitches! Beth, Helen, Beth and Robyn being creative last night! What a great idea one of Beth's friends had to gather together fat quarters of fabric and some threads and send off to the women who have lost all their sewing things in the Victorian bushfires! Hopefully we will have a big response to our request for some patchwork fabrics and threads to send away next week!
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see all these familiar faces. Wish I could be there too.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!