About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, February 23, 2009

What quilt is on your bed today??

Hi,
This is the question posed by Lynette Anderson today on her blog. So Lynette, this is the quilt on my bed today! It is a sampler quilt I made a couple of years ago and it came off the lounge the other night and onto the end of my bed and it's still there! I really love the rich colours and the quilt is just the right weight!
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. If that quilt goes missing you will know where to look!! I love love love the colours you have used, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!