About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Weaver - Smaller Loom

Not sure if I showed you this already - but we stopped at a tea house in Nepal for lunch one day and in between serving us, this lady sat down and managed to fit in a few rows of weaving as she waited for lunch to be cooked! Talk about multi-tasking!!
I'm off to the Colour Conference in Sydney for a couple of days now and looking forward to getting together with about 8,000 other Christian women at this fantastic conference organised by the Hillsong church in Sydney. Women come from all over the world for this conference so it is a great time of fellowship and meeting up with people from all different walks of life!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!