About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sydney Harbour

We have been away in Sydney for a couple of days celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary. On Friday while David was at a conference, I caught the ferry to Manly to have lunch with our daughter Ashleigh and my sister Wendy. Wendy was my bridesmaid when we were married on 20 March 1980. As we used to live in Manly when we were first married, it was a nostalgic trip across beautiful Sydney harbour. Had a beautiful lunch on the water at Manly and then back to the city for an exceptionally delicious seafood meal with David to celebrate!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 29th anniversary. Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!