About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ashleigh's Project

This is my daughter Ashleigh's latest design project - she is in 4th year of a degree in design in Sydney and is involved in an international project with London and South America at the moment. She received this little parcel of sewing bits and pieces all made into small resin blocks this week and is adding her bit to it to make it into a design to be forwarded on to South America! I'll keep you posted as to what she comes up with!
Fiona x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing the progress of
    Ashleigh's design project.
    Love seeing all your gorgeous work too, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!