About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Next Weeks Project

Here is the lovely little village square applique project we will be working on next week! It is one of the projects Sylvia and I taught at our "Stitching on the Lake Day" recently in Canberra. There is another "Stitching on the Lake" in Canberra in September - we better start getting those projects together sooner rather than later!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona, I popped over from Leanne's blog and have enjoyed a visit to your site. Your work is lovely.
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    www.creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona...fancy meeting you here!!! I came over from Leanne's...Great project you are working on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you on the link Leanne has put on her last post.
    I have enjoyed reading right through your blog and the projects you and your class have done are amazing.
    If you don't mind I would like to put a link so I can keep coming back.
    enjoy the rest of your weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!