About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, June 22, 2009

Christmas in July Decorations

Here are the Christmas in July decorations we are stitching in a couple of weeks. Simple and cute and designed by Sylvia at the end of last year - hence the Christmas 2008 tag on the angel!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful!!!! I am always inspired to finish up some projects when I come visit here. I sure wish you lived closer to me so you could teach me some of these beautiful projects you have on here..you are truly blessed with talent.=O)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my page and of course you are welcome to share what you read on my page.

    Blessing on you =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your Christmas projects you have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!