About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Sun Shining Through!

I have been having a bit of blog trouble which I only discovered today! I had a lovely weekend at the Craft Fair in Sydney and came home to blog about some fantastic things I saw but there was some sort of glitch! Anyway ... here is a lovely photo of our church with the sun shining through the stained glass windows! I took it last Wednesday when we were doing embroidery in the hall and it looked so lovely! I hope you like it too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to fix the blog. The new page looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!