About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, July 24, 2009

Pie and Tarts Quilt

This is what I hope to achieve when I sew together (by hand) all these little pies and tarts to make this quilt! I loved the richness of the fabrics and the fact that it was all handpieced and paperpieced so I signed up at the Craft Fair in Sydney recently. I received my first pack of fabrics this week and am very excited about the eventual outcome!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gosh it is lovely !!! It looks like a very long project especially by hand but I am sure that the end result is going to be really rewarding. Looking forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look so lovely. Fiona. Audrey and Linda, from my night class, are going to do it too! To much paper piecing for me, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Quilt, you have so much patience.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!