About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Morning Creativity!

Lots of my Wednesday ladies are so very clever - Tricia has made these gorgeous "folk arty" door names for her grandchildren and friends! They are beautifully painted and will look great on the doors of these lucky children!
Shirley has made this really bright and breezy quilt for someone very special to her - can't say who because I'm not sure that she knows yet! It really looks fabulous and the colours are strong and vibrant!
Kay and her daughter Kellie have jointly made this beautiful daisy quilt for a very very special daughter and granddaughter! It really is particularly special with Kay having completed the applique and Kellie putting together! Great team effort and a really special outcome!


And Sue was watching the TV the other night and learnt how to make this "chenille" quilt and she sat down on Sunday afternoon and whipped up this handy lap quilt! What clever ladies I get to stitch with on a Wednesday morning (and lots on Tuesday nights too!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!