About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, September 28, 2009

Altar Cloths for the Solomon Islands

Here is something else I have been working on lately and finally finally finished! I have made four altar cloths to take on our mission trip to the Solomon Islands. They will be presented to village churches over there and I'm sure I will have some photos of that when I return.



I have really stepped outside my "comfort zone" with these as this is not what I normally stitch and am certainly no expert in church linen - however, I am happy with the end result and will see how they are received over there!


4 comments:

  1. You have done a great job on these alter cloths. They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! You have done a wonderful job of these, they are magnificent, and I am sure that they will be well and truly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, they wil be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!