About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, September 25, 2009

Bags, Bags and More Bags

We have made some lovely bags lately with our Needlework ladies and here are some which the ladies had finished and showed us this week. This brightly coloured bag was made by Jenny for a gift!


And here is Tricia's version of the same bag in lovely pastel colours!

And this is a fabulous idea of Margaret's - the $1.00 bag! She has used the green Woolworths or Coles bags and covered them and lined them with fabric! They look great and she will be very smart in the supermarket!


I spotted Margaret with this lovely green toned bag which she had bought to keep her bits and pieces in as she crocheted around the outside of this face flannel. It's all very green, especially with the green rubbish basket for threads and cuttings in the photo! Well done ladies - these all look great!


2 comments:

  1. The bags have turned out really well. You have some very clever ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, Paula sent me over to have a look at your lovely blog. I've enjoyed my visit...the bags are gorgeous; I'm a 'bag lady' too.
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!