About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Delicious Treats!

I thought I would share with you some of the delicious treats we came across in the past week away! This first display of cakes and tarts is in a beautiful little cafe in Prahran in Melbourne which we visited for lunch! No cakes for us though - just a delicious vegetable and lentil soup to warm us up in the freezing temperatures!


And next after the soup came my delicious skim cappucino! I think the other customers thought we were mad taking pictures of the food!

At the Glenharrow Stitch In we were absolutely indulged throughout the day - here was a small part of the morning tea! Can you believe this fantastic creation?


And lunch at Glenharrow was to die for! Beautiful platters of meats and salads and lovely cheeses and olives etc. Just beautiful - as were the pots of cyclamens flowering around the rooms! You can now guess why I might be dieting this week!!


2 comments:

  1. Fiona I'm so hungry now ! All looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my husband says....it's better to have the curves, than the nerves!!!!!
    ;o) Wendy B

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!