About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, September 14, 2009

Five Fabulous Days of Stitching!

Sylvia and I have just returned from five fabulous days of Stitching! We flew to Melbourne on Wednesday morning and headed out to the Dandenongs to Emerald where we stayed in a beautiful B & B and then spent Thursday at the Glenharrow Stitching Day with Leanne Beasley and Rosalie Quinlan! What a beautiful, but cold, day we had! These were the little red bags that greeted each of us on our arrival.

And this beautiful version of Leanne's Butterfly Quilt was hanging on the rustic walls at Glenharrow Gardens.

Our projects for the day were inside the little red bags and I chose to do Leanne's project which was this little stitching bag and pencil case - "My needles and pins - my very precious things"! How true!

Rosalie's project was this lovely little stitchery "Never lose your way back home" and it was framed over a canvas board - very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!