About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, September 18, 2009

More Stitching on the Lake

Some more lovely scenes from our Stitching on the Lake Day in Canberra last weekend! And here is a small piece of the Hobbysew stand which we had visit for the day. Lots of beautiful fabrics and things to tempt the ladies!


And Emma from Country Inspirations had a beautifully decorated Christmas Tree with some lovely decorations - and the gorgeous "Be Attitudes" Quilt by Nancy Halvorsen of Art to Heart in the background was behind the Hobbysew stand.


It is always nice to see what the ladies have done with some of our designs from previous Stitching Days and here is a variation on the painted heart with embroidery which we worked on earlier this year - made into a biscornu - it looks great!


And another lovely stitching bag (I am such a bag lady!!) using such glorious colours! Pretty sure this pattern is a Bareroots pattern (Sylvia will correct me if I am wrong with that!). It has been stitched so beautifully and was just outstanding sitting in the middle of the table!


1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!