About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Queanbeyan Quilters Stitching Day

On Sunday Sylvia and I spent time with the ladies at the Queanbeyan Quilters Stitching Day. We have been running this day for the Queanbeyan ladies for a couple of years now and it was thoroughly enjoyable to share such a lovely day with the ladies. Here is a part of Emma's display table from Country Inspirations.


Rebecca and her mum joined us also from Cute as a Button Patchwork and this is their display of the "I Believe" quilt by Nancy Halvorsen. The quilt is absolutely beautiful - as is most of Nancy's projects and fabrics! We were also lucky to have Kerrie join us with some lovely fabrics and also Jen from Arty Farty Projects with her lovely kits and goodies!

And here are the ladies hard at work (or shopping)! Note the quilt on the wall in the background. It is just so intricate and depicts the local area.

From the look of this photo it would seem red was the colour of the day! Here is Sylvia having a chat to the ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!