About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stitching on the Bay

We have enjoyed a lovely day of embroidery and friendship at "Stitching on the Bay". All the ladies seem to have enjoyed themselves - so I thought I would share a few photos with you! And as usual, it was more about the food that the stitching!! This was the sumptuous morning tea which Maree had made for us to share. How delicious! We had scones, little apple tarts and lemon slice - delicious - thanks Maree!


The scene before the ladies arrived this morning and as the shops were setting up for the day. We had Stephs Patchwork (Lisa and Stephanie) with us from Moruya and Country Inspirations (Emma) from Canberra. A wonderful assortment of things for us all to buy!


And here are some of the ladies hard at work - Shirley, Jenny, Dzingtra, Tricia and Mary Rose! Apparently lots of chatting went on at this table!


And these ladies certainly look to be hard at work don't they? Paula from "Sew Much Time Sew Little Fabric" (in red) managed to sneak down from hospital to spend the day with us! She is one of the new Gumnuts bloggers - check out the button on the left hand side of my site for more information about them!


3 comments:

  1. I heard from Dzintra that you and Sylvia were organizing this lovely day. Can't you have a 'Stitching at Heerlen' one day, in the Netherlands. That would be so much fun (O: I really miss that here in Holland.
    Thank you for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Fiona for a fantastic Day! I was exaused at the end of it and actually slept on and off until lunch time today, so It must have been good! hehehe I haven't slept that late since I was a teenager and had a big night out :)
    Hugs and Kisses Paula
    PS. The nurses all love my little stocking, and the Dr was glad I made it here after all the negotiations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a lovely day - I am sooo sad I missed it. Glad everyone had a great time....
    claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!