About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, September 14, 2009

Stitching on the Lake

We flew back from Melbourne on Friday morning and then set up for our "Stitching on the Lake" Day on Friday afternoon! 81 ladies enjoyed a lovely day of stitching and friendship and food in Canberra - here was the hall after we had set up on Friday night - all the gift bags full of projects and delights!


Saturday morning before the ladies arrived, Sylvia and I are finally ready - complete with our new Christmas aprons as the Stitching Day has a bit of a Christmas theme!


Here are some of the ladies busy stitching and in the background you can see Rebecca at her "Cute as a Button" stall. We also had Emma from "Country Inspirations" join us with her lovely gifts as well as Hobbysew Belconnen just to ensure that all the ladies had some quality shopping time!

Judy and two of her daughters have been enjoying our Stitching Days for a long time now and here they all are busy at work being creative and having some lovely family time together!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. your stitching days sounds like great fun.........if only I was closer..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I was there..those bags of goodies look so tempting also. What a great time for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love opportunities where families can get together and share.....especially when it involves stitching!!!
    ;o) Wendy B

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!