About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Timbertop Lodge

These are a couple of glimpses around the lovely B & B we stayed in recently in Emerald in Victoria. It was called Timbertop Lodge and it was lovely, although a bit chilly. Lovely slow combustion fire going each night to keep us warm! Here is a lovely painted and embroidered picture which was on the wall which took my fancy! I love incorporating the painting and embroidery mediums together!


On another little table was this beautiful stained glass lampshade! Very striking!


On another wall were these three lovely Barb Smith (Woodcutters Daughter) ladies - beautifully painted also!


And to greet us, although a little blurry in the photo, were freshly picked beautifully scented roses!

1 comment:

  1. oooooooo, fresh, scented roses, stained glass, warm fires and beautiful craft......all in the one spot...how blessed can you be???? .... and all enjoyed in a cosy b&b with the ones you love....not even having to cook and clean!!!!! aaaaahhhh, my idea of perfection!!!
    ;o) Wendy B

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!