About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, October 24, 2009

And the winner is .....

"SUE IN AUSTRALIA" is the winner of my 300th post giveaway - randomly selected after I put all the names into a hat and drew lucky Sue out! Sue, if you would like to email me your postal address, I will post them to you on Monday! My email is stitchfiona@hotmail.com. The prize is the biscornu I made recently with hand dyed thread, some Thread Gatherer silk thread, a pair of Stork scissors attached to a Scissor Clown which I made a while ago using hand dyed silk threads, and a Mill Hill beaded angel decoration (sorry Sue - you have to make that one yourself!). Congratulations and thanks to all the ladies who left such lovely comments on my blog! The sun is shining here and it is a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. That's me! Thank you Fiona, it's so lovely to win and even lovelier of you to have giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!