About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Creative Ladies!!

Thanks to the very computer literate Bruce (husband of Sylvia) my Picasa is now working again so I can post the photos I took this morning! Thanks Bruce! This beautiful lap quilt has been made by Jenny for her mother in India - it has such gorgeous colours and is beautifully stitched!


Shirley has made this exquisite bluework box lid - this is really her passion - blackwork, redwork, bluework!!! The list goes on!! Just beautiful Shirley !


Over the mid term break, Shirley has been busy with the bluework above and also knitting this handy bag from a book I bought her! Her hands are never idle!


And Inge has been testing her eyesight with this very cute little petit point project which she has framed into this glass frame. What clever ladies you all are and thanks for sharing with us this morning at Needlework!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The colours in the quilt are beautiful. I love the box lid, the bluework reminds me of Wedgewood china. The bag and the petit point are great too. What a talented group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona. Congratulations on your 300th post and thank you for such a lovely blog. I have been a silent follower since the early days. It has been a wonderful means of keeping up with the needlework group when we have been outback looking for gemstones. Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!