About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Getting Ready for Girls Night In!

Here are some of the pink giveaways for Girls Night In/Girls Morning In which we are holding at our Needlework Group. Lots of pink pink pink things!


And here are some of the kits I have made up for the Pink Ribbon Biscornu which we will be doing! Hopefully I'll have some "pink" photos to share with you tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I love the little kits you made up for your Girls Night In. How lucky you are to have such a group of fun people to stitch with. The little bags are adorable also, don't tell me you make these also right???? You have a pattern? I'd love to have such a bag for my new adventure in stitching. I love you blog and I saved it this time and made sure it was there. I'll be visiting a lot. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!