About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Girls Morning In!

We had a lovely morning on Wednesday with the Needlework ladies celebrating "Girls Morning In" to raise funds for breast cancer research. Our group had made this beautiful embroidered hexagon quilt and the lucky winner was one of our Wednesday ladies - Eve - the tallest lady on your right. She was well and truly "tickled pink" with her lovely quilt!


The ladies all looked wonderfully pink and we managed to raise $633.00 between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning for Breast Cancer Research! Thanks ladies - well done!


I thought it would be nice to share some photos of my Needlework ladies! I really do enjoy my Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings with all these ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!