About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, October 31, 2009

More of Stephs!

When I was down in Steph's recently, I took lots of photos just to show you what a lovely shop she has! Here are a couple more!


I can always seem to find just the fabric I need here - they are just gorgeous!


And this little nook of Steph's is all red, white and black and looks fantastic!


Narelle, one of my Tuesday night ladies, has spent many months creating this beautiful cross stitch picture. She has now finished finally and had it framed and it looks magnificent! The flash on my camera wouldn't turn off when I took this - but you get the general idea!


1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!