About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Local Patchwork and Needlework Shop!

I am very fortunate to have such a lovely local patchwork and needlework shop called Steph's! When I was in there for the second time this week, I decided to take a couple of photos and share my local shop with you! There are always lots of beautiful quilts hanging to inspire and little projects made up to tempt you!


Wherever you look in Steph's there is a little nook with something that you just have to take home with you!


And all these Crabapple Hill projects are just too tempting for words! All beautifully stitched and some with kits made up ready to go! What is your local patchwork and needlework shop like??


3 comments:

  1. Doesn't the new shop premises look lovely. I will have to come down and have a shop! I am sending this from the hotel in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one word WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to visit there, bit far unless I'm a great swimmer but thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just dropped in last weekend while i was in moruya for the jazz festival and the moruya markets. lovely shop! loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!