About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pink Ribbon Fundraising Quilt

For our fundraising activities this week for Breast Cancer Research (Pink Ribbon Day) we have made a "pink ribbon" lap quilt. This is the finished quilt and I think I would love to be the lucky winner! We'll find out on Wednesday morning just who that lucky winner is!


Here is a close up of some of the embroidered blocks - they all look so beautiful!


And although this is not "pink ribbon" related, this is Shirley with her lovely quilt she has made for her son. The colours are great and I'm sure he will really appreciate all the hard work! He will be able to wrap himself with love from mum! Well done Shirley!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that breast cancer quilt is just gorgeous! Great work to all who put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the breast cancer quilt it's one very lucky person who wins it. Fancy having something which has been made by so many dedicated people. Shirley's quilt is also fabulous I love the autumnal colours they blend so well together thank you for sharing.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!