About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fresh Flowers

Our needlework group meets in our local Anglican Church Hall and this morning Barb came in to arrange some flowers in the church. She arrived with this beautiful basket of blooms ready to place in vases and it looked so lovely I took a photo!


These beautiful gardenias are growing in the garden at the church too - can't you just smell their beautiful fragrance?


And this morning Marianne, who is recovering from shoulder surgery, bought in a couple of her finished projects - blackwork and a felt christmas decoration! Also lovely!


3 comments:

  1. Fiona, please tell your friend Marianne that I think her finished projects are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona...I just love gardenias..I can almost smell them :) I need to plant some in my garden.
    Your friends flower arrangement looks gorgeous..you are so lucky to have such good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Beauty in white is beyond the limit. What other colors comes with this flower morning Marianne if I want a delivery of theseflowers Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!