About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More of "Country Bumpkin" Store

Just a couple more photos from my visit to the "Country Bumpkin" Store! And this beautiful teddy and smocked dress were sitting on a lovely old Singer sewing machine at the door! The smocking on the dress was spectacular!



Everywhere I looked in the store was a simply irresistable view - looking back through the stained glass doors from the enclosed outside verandah, was a beautiful display of threads!


The hydrangea flowers and leaves on yet another beautifully smocked dress were exquisite!


And I have long been a fan of the beautiful "Liberty of London" lawns which have been used in this gorgeous embroidered quilt. I remember making little dresses for my girls out of "Liberty of London" lawns and falling in love with the fabric! This was sensational! I am now running out of descriptive words for this place - beautiful, gorgeous, sensational and exquisite - simply don't do justice to this beautiful haven of embroidery and needlework which I visited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!