About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sights of Adelaide!

David and I are in Adelaide for a couple of days for work and this morning we wandered through the Adelaide Central Markets - full of fantastic foods, sights and smells! We enjoyed breakfast in a tiny cafe buzzing with atmosphere and great coffee!



Beautiful fresh and colourful fruits and this enormous basket of free range eggs!


We headed out to Glenelg on the tram for lunch and after a particularly salty Italian bruschetta for lunch (full of olives and anchovies) one of us enjoyed a beautiful lemon gelato!! Yum !!


Favourite form of transport other than walking was the tram ride to Glenelg!

4 comments:

  1. Adelaide is such a beautiful place, isn't it?? And the market looks spectacular.....everything is so fresh!!! (not like the supermarket!!) yum yum!!
    Looks like you had a marvellous time.
    sugary hugs XX 'o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are having a good time. Hope it isn't too hot! It's very hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also felt I was there too! Thanks for sharing & it is easy to see why you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the Adelaide markets every time i visit my sister in law and i love the Chinese food in Chinatown and shopping in Randall mall and of course a visit to Mount Lofty!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!