About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Visit to "Country Bumpkin"

I have had a lovely morning out exploring some of the special shops in Adelaide! A visit to "Country Bumpkin" was on my list and I was not disappointed! I think I spent at least 2 hours there and the ladies were so lovely! There was a group of ladies doing social stitching so I felt right at home and had a look at what they were doing - all beautiful work!


The smocking is to be seen to be believed - it is exceptional! And the best thing was all the beautiful samples from the pages of "Inspirations" magazine which were all around the shop and surrounds - very inspiring!




A beautiful Christmas tree decorated with gorgeous smocked Christmas decorations greeted me at the door!


And here is a close up of just one of the stunning smocked decorations! Can you tell how much I enjoyed myself??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!