About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday's Inspiration!


Tricia showed us this beautiful Teddy which she has made and embroidered called "Rose". She is gorgeous and very pink!


Ethel bought in her finished and beautifully framed painted embroidery which she has now completed following a class which Jenny Stephens taught at our group.


Doris has made this whimsical cross stitch - a special gift for a special daughter-in-law! We could all have one of these hanging on our wall couldn't we??


And Jenni has almost completed this bright and colourful embroidered quilt based on one of Anni Downes patterns. The colours are fantastic and the stitching superb. Well done ladies!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Fiona, these are beautiful projects...I really like the teddy bear and I would definitely have the cross stitch wall hanging in my house...my family always thinks I'm abit wacky!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!