About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Celebrations in Sydney


We had a beautiful day in Sydney on Sunday celebrating early Christmas with all my family! As we live "down the coast" we often get together before Christmas because everyone is normally in different directions on Christmas Day with extended family commitments! So here is one of the tables set for lunch at my brother's house for Christmas! It was a glorious sunny day!


The yachts were sailing past, the pink frangipani was in full bloom, the champagne was cold!!!!


The girls were enjoying swimming in the pool!


And all the ladies in our family gathered for a "girls photo!! Left to right - Kate (niece), Wendy (sister), Sarah (sister in law), Shelley (pregnant niece), Skye (niece), me, Chelsea (my baby), Robyn (sister), Susan (sister), Beth (sister), Mum, Ashleigh (eldest daughter) and Joan (aunty)! Great day - great ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day for it, Fiona. What a lovely group of special girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!