About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Tree

We drove north this morning early and bought a beautiful Christmas Tree which we have just finished decorating! Here are some of my favourite decorations! This one a beautiful cross stitch ornament given to me by one of my special stitching friends!


I loved creating this canvas work Christmas Tree design with ribbons!


My sister and her husband bought this back for me from Montana a few years ago - it is a family of moose and they are all named with the people in our family! It is really special!


And the decorated tree - not such a good photo because I cut the star off the top!! Hope you all have fun decorating your trees also!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!