About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gifts from Sylvia

What a lovely surprise I received yesterday when I opened a little package from my stitching friend, Sylvia and found these two beautiful little patterns of hers. I am looking forward to painting or colouring the "Button Hearts" hopefully in time for Christmas!


And the Nativity will look beautiful on my tree if I can get it finished in the next few days!!
Thankyou Sylvia - just beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!