About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Peace, Joy and Hope


Christmas Day has been and gone, but I would like to wish you all a 2010 full of peace, joy and hope!! I hope your Christmas was fantastic and that you are now able to relax and enjoy a few days of rest with your family and friends!! We have a house full here, all children and partners are home and we are just happy to be spending time together! Enjoy this festive season!! xx






1 comment:

  1. And same to you Fiona. It is the most wonderful time of year with family all together....much to be thankful for!
    XX sugary hugs :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!