About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Slovenian Bobbin Lace

I had a lovely day out in Canberra yesterday with a group of girlfriends to celebrate a birthday and an early Christmas gathering! I was fortunate to have Karen as my gift person and she travelled overseas a couple of months ago and found this beautiful Slovenian bobbin lace decoration as a part of my gift. It is beautiful and I can really appreciate the time and effort which has gone into this gorgeous decoration as I tried bobbin lace a while ago and it was very time consuming for a very small result - but relaxing and peaceful nonetheless!


Sylvia is a special friend who I have stitched with for about 28 years now and we all went back and had coffee at her house and admired her beautifully decorated Christmas house and Christmas tree. Most of these decorations are handmade and gorgeous! Just beautiful Sylvia!


1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!