About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Anniversary!

In a week of milestones this is a great one! It is 32 years ago today that I went on a blind date for lunch with this gorgeous man! We always remember this day (20th January 1978) because it was such fun and the start of something wonderful! On 20th March this year we will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary - so this is definitely a blind date with a happy ending! Perhaps this is a good day for all of us to reflect on those whom we love, those who are special to us and those who shape our world and who we are. Be thankful for the blessings in your life!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is great to see another happy couple who have spent many years together...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!