About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fiji

Just a couple more photos of Fiji to share - I absolutely love frangipani flowers and our bure was surrounded by beautiful frangipani trees! Just spectacular and the most beautiful fragrance!


On a walk around the island we came across this crab with the most intricate markings - not sure that my camera is equipped to pick up all the detail but this was as close as I could get and it was gorgeous!


And the view from the balcony of our bure! What can I say? Breathtaking! I'm thinking I might put this on my computer at work to savour the memories! After my first day back at work yesterday I need another holiday!!


And everywhere you look on Tavarua there is a beautiful scene! So now I must concentrate on some stitching projects for this year for our Needlework Group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!