About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!

Happy Australia Day everyone! We have had the most beautiful weather today on the south coast! We started Australia Day with a walk, then breakfasted with friends who were staying, then a couple of hours on the beach, then home to do some tidying up and work on some stitching projects! Doesn't get much better than that! It's great that we get to celebrate the diversity and beauty of our country on such a perfect weather day! Hope it was good for all Australians! This is our Aussie flag (taken from the Surfing Life magazine a couple of years ago) on the front of our house!


And this is a little project I have been working on this afternoon! All will be revealed shortly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!