About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Inspiration for 2010!

We had a beautiful meal with our good friends Pete and Anne last night at the local vineyard! It was a Greek theme and the food and wine was superb! We sat out on the deck (shown in the previous posting) and there were about 26 guests for dinner! It was a balmy summer evening and just a superb way to end a busy week! So today I have been working on projects for this coming season of Needlework. As I looked back over the projects we completed in 2009 I think the ladies will have been happy with some of the things they have achieved! These are just some of them!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! Cross stitching is one of my first loves....I have learned to do so many new things since I started at 16, but I always am working on some kind of cross stitch...well, thinking about working on some kind of cross stitch? LOL.....this makes me want to do a post about my love for Cross stitch. I have only a few things in my home that I actually made. Most of what I made was for gifts. I thought I might take pictures of them all, but that didn't happen. I probaly only have possibly three things in my home...and I have stitched hundreds of items. When my mother passed away almost 4 years ago, my father passed away 20 years ago this month, I got back all the things I had stitched for her and my father. I now have at least 6 more things in my home that I stitched for them. And I love that I can see them and think of my parents and the love they had for me. Thanks for the inspiration to remenisce...I have such fond memories of them....
    Hearts to you,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!