About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, January 18, 2010

My Year in Pictures!

When I look back over the past year, I realise how much my family, my friends, my faith and my stitching shape my life! Milestones like turning 50, having our son return safely from an overseas posting, our eldest daughter finishing her university degree, our eldest son purchasing his first property, and our youngest of four leaving home for university in Sydney this past weekend, are all captured on film and become treasured memories! I hope you enjoy your journey through life as much as I enjoy mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!